Friday, September 23, 2011

A night of Mahjong

It’s Friday night and Daddy’s watching the Reds game. I love the Reds! Daddy’s written two books in a series about the Reds and the first female baseball player in major league baseball, Amy Perry. If you want a good read and love baseball, then Playing for First and Two for the Show are definitely “must read.”  Hopefully, this announcement on my blog will get me two extra crackers.

Yeah, I know you’re wondering what does this have to do with Mahjong. Well, Mommy was in the living room trying to play Mahjong. The following is a classic way on how to get what you want. So, all you fellow canines listen up. I love when both Mommy and Daddy are in the room together because I can be sooooo cute and I get more attention. This is for all you guys out there who want to be hugged and petted.

First, sit beside the mommy playing Mahjong, not the daddy watching the game. Second, tilt your head slightly and lower your eyes (by this time, Mommy is telling Daddy, “Isn’t he so cute?”) Third (remember the objective), is to sit on Mommy’s lap. Now, start moving your mouth as though you're talking and continue to look at her. By this time, Mommy has stopped playing Mahjong and is casting her loving eyes at you. Last, as she starts to pet you, begin licking her arm, gazing deeply into her eyes. Guys, trust me. She’s now yours and putty in your paws! Which includes lots of ear scratches and extra lovin'. You have achieved your goal for the night. Mommy is no longer playing Mahjong, but paying attention to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment