Friday, February 11, 2011

We watched "Cats and Dogs" again tonight...

...and I must say I still love the movie and give it two paws up. I relate to the character of Lou the Beagle. He does our breed justice. I especially love how Mr. Tinkles gets his come-uppance in the end. Humph! A cat thinking he can rule the world. HA!

Daddy Chris laughed a lot and kept telling Mommy, "Look at Buddy! He's watching this." <rolls  eyes> They still think I don't pay attention to what's going on, but little do they know that I watch BBC shows during the day when they're not home. Just because I'm a beagle, doesn't mean I'm uncouth. I'm quite couth, thank you very much. I especially love BBC America's On Demand and catch "Law and Order: UK" each week. Very fascinating how they do things over in Daddy Chris's birthplace.

After Cats and Dogs, I settled down on the floor between Daddy and Mommy's Lazy Girl chairs, gnawing on my peanut butter-basted bone, while Mommy watched "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" on the Food Network. Daddy started writing and also is finishing her reading of Kim Baldwin and Xenia Alexiou's Dying to Live. She's reading it on her Kindle. Weird contraption, but I guess it works. She said she updated her website. I think she's going to post a synopsis to Two for the Show soon, plus add an excerpt in the coming weeks. She also said it's nice to unwind after working on a bear of a Law Review edit all day.

Well, that's it for now. I hope Mommy and Daddy are busy tomorrow so I can get my fix of BBC America. It's not that I don't miss them when they aren't here, but you know....

No comments:

Post a Comment